To apply for an employment opportunity at Bloomfield College, all applicants should reply to person or office indicated at:
467 Franklin Street
Bloomfield, NJ 07003
Fax: (973) 743-3998 (unless otherwise indicated in specific job posting)
Email: Not all search committees accept emailed resumes, but where an email address is not given, you can often contact the person listed by using the format: email@example.com The Webmaster can in no case accept emailed resumes. They should be sent to the contact listed in the job description.
Job Summary: Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing and Assistant Director of Marketing, the Campus Visitation Coordinator will oversee the training, supervision and coordination of the Student Ambassador program as well as weekly campus tours, campus events and group tour visits.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conduct the interviewing and hiring of new Student Ambassadors with the Assistant Director of Marketing and Assistant Director of Admission.
• Coordinate and oversee the initial and on-going training of the Student Ambassadors as well as the yearly supervision.
• Conduct mid-year and year-end reviews of all student staff.
• Create schedules of Student Ambassadors for weekly tours, group tours, recruitment & yield events as well as additional tasks as needed.
• Manage daily campus visit requests/inquiries, providing potential visitors with additional information, scheduling assistance and prompt follow-up.
• Update content and generate engagement of mobile app and social media sites for weekly tours, group tours and special tours.
• Create and maintain a Student Ambassador Handbook, Training Guide and written campus tour script with an updated route.
• Organize and facilitate monthly Ambassador meetings and set the standard for exceptional customer service practices for the student ambassador team to ensure outstanding service to all prospective students and guests.
• Coordinate the Student Ambassador’s duties for all recruitment and yield events as well as maintaining an event schedule and dismiss campus tours during events.
• Facilitate, coordinate and plan all group tour communications and set ups, including booking rooms, ordering food and confirming bus transportation.
• Work in partnership with other campus departments to arrange special tours as needed.
• Work with Marketing to create and maintain a campus tour/ambassador webpage as well as tour communications and follow up tour evaluations.
Qualifications: Requires BA/BS degree; and a minimum of one year admissions experience as a tour guide and/or college admissions or event planning and facilitation. The candidate must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends and work around all campus tours and events. Required skills include proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, ability to quickly learn and utilize proprietary educational software, exemplary written and verbal communication skills, basic math ability, and excellent problem-solving skills. Individual should have good people skills, function well in a team structure and be able to speak before large and small groups with confidence.
Applicants should send a current resume, cover letter, and three professional references to:
2 Broad Street, Suite 203
Bloomfield, NJ 07003
Please no phone calls.
The assistant director of international student recruitment is a full-time position in the Office of International Training and Professional Studies (ITPS). The recruiter will have the primary responsibility to recruit international students through visits to foreign schools and other venues, as well as written and electronic communication including social media. The recruiter builds solid relationships with international candidates and schools through exceptional customer service. Evening and weekend hours are required.
- Recruit qualified international candidates through market research, cold calling, oral presentations, international agents, visits to US or international seminars and networking events.
- Determine and implement appropriate recruiting and marketing strategies for market, industry, skill set and region.
- Provide advising and support through the admissions process ensuring all international documents are complete.
- Establish new plus maintain relationships with candidates and global education professionals
- Schedule video conferences with prospective partners, institutions, and students to meet with ITPS staff.
- Develop and manage reports on recruitment related activities, outcomes and contacts.
- Bachelor’s degree required and 3+ years’ experience in recruiting international students at a university or intensive English program level.
- Ability to identify, interview, and present qualified candidates.
- Must possess strong organizational, written and oral communication skills, as well as in social media.
- Problem solving in a fast-paced environment.
- Globally connected with education recruiters and organization with a good reputation.
- Fluent in multiple languages preferred.
- Ability to secure passport for international travel, 50% required.
- Knowledge of visa regulations, including SEVIS reporting requirements, and the Department of Homeland Security regulations.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- US Citizen or Green Card required
Compensation: Competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply please send cover letter, resume and references to Andrea Betro, Operations Coordinator Bloomfield College, 467 Franklin Street, Bloomfield, NJ 07003, fax: 973-743-3795, email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Anticipated start date is September 1, 2014.
Submission deadline: July 31, 2014
Bloomfield College, a 145-year old college of 2,000 plus students seeks a part-time (9 months), experienced professional for the position of Part-time Chaplain. The Chaplain is expected to serve as pastor to students, faculty, and staff by bearing witness to the redeeming love of God and serving the campus community out of the strength of Christian convictions. The Chaplain will be responsible for fostering and nurturing students’ spiritual growth and development during the years of living and learning at Bloomfield College. The Chaplain will also be responsible for the creation of a dynamic religious life environment on campus that includes spiritual and personal counseling, prayer service at special events, coordination of discussions on religion and spirituality, and other activities which honor the rich diversity of faith perspectives within the College community. The Chaplain will also work toward strengthening and maintaining the relationship between the College and the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) and other religious groups and organizations. The Chaplain is an integral part of the Wellness team which is comprised of Health Services, Counseling and Spiritual Life.
Excellent communication skills are essential, along with a high level of organization, leadership, interpersonal relations, and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
The Chaplain should be an ordained minister of Word and Sacrament, Presbyterian Church (USA). Work experience in an educational setting is preferred.
To be considered, interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and list of three professional references to Rose Mitchell, Associate Dean for Student Affairs, Bloomfield College, 208 Liberty Street, Bloomfield, New Jersey 07003, via email at email@example.com
Application and search process deadline is September 8, 2014.
Bloomfield College is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.